The puzzle, which is very popular in the world, has passed into our language as a jigsaw puzzle. This is a kind of puzzle game, consists of many pieces to try to solve the unknown.
Built on combining the right pieces to bring together an image in the whole; consists of different images, sizes and number of parts.
You will not want to give up this fun activity, which may seem difficult at first, but turns into an addiction when it becomes a hobby and is done constantly. You, too, can enjoy this fun activity alone or with your loved ones.
History of Puzzle
A puzzle that is not wise for some and some see it as a meditation; It was discovered by chance in 1760 by John Spilsbury, an engraver and cartographer.
Discovering that this can be a way of learning while working on country borders on the map, Spilsbury was instrumental in launching a game that was both educational and fun.
Today, which resembles vast oceans in its diversity, has become the subject of thesis for many kinds of research and helps people develop their skills in developing solutions.
The Benefits of Making Puzzles
Primarily a hobby that requires a lot of patience. This is especially true for types with a large number of pieces.
When putting together a big picture, the effort to put the tiny pieces together will teach you very good lessons in both responsibility and patience.
Imagining the next step as you assemble the pieces here will enable both the right and left brains to work simultaneously.
Because the right brain, which deals with creative work, and the left brain, which takes on analytical issues, should work together so that they can see the whole picture. known.
It would be a worthwhile solution to try for people who have problems with forgetfulness.
Making puzzles, which is quite fun; it allows you to calm down, regulates your heartbeat and breathing, and helps you to use them while decorating your home by creating tables that suit your taste.
How to Make and What Are the Tips?
Actually that It is a passionate journey where you move towards placing the last piece as soon as you hold the first piece in your hands. Here are some points to note.
First of all, if you are a beginner making, it would be in your best interest to choose a model with fewer parts and less visual complexity instead of choosing a model with many parts.
The tricks of making puzzles are;
- For beginners, it is important to pay attention to the length measurements written on the boxes. Because it may seem like a few pieces, the dimensions may be larger than your estimate.
- Afterwards, we recommend that you make a color distinction when starting. Many puzzles consist of certain primary colors and their hues. Paying attention to the sharp and subtle transitions between the color tones and making the distinction accordingly will make your job easier.
- Choosing the corner and edge pieces will make your job easier to place these pieces first. You can fill the middle parts more easily with the help of the patterns and colors on the edges.
- If the color did not help you as much as you wanted to separate, you can also arrange each color group according to the shape of the part. If you choose consists of solid colored sections, this method will work very well.
- Each puzzle should proceed in a systematical logic, since each has its own pattern. Separating the pieces will help you solve this system.
Apart from these suggestions, making puzzles is a learned process and you should not forget that you will improve in your own way after each you make.
When it comes to puzzles, two-dimensional puzzles don’t cut me off, if you say you want a three-dimensional challenge, three-dimensional puzzles are for you.
If you want to have a shape you like or a symbol of a city you love in the middle of your home, this experiment will make you very happy.
Interesting Information About the Puzzle
It is in almost everyone’s home and at least. There is information about the puzzle he tried to do at least once, maybe you’ve never heard of. Some of these are:
- While making a handmade wooden puzzle, a highly skilled craftsman can cut 100 pieces per hour. But the normal job is to cut 25-50 pieces per hour.
- The first puzzle in history’ It was cut with a saw used in furniture making and later on, with the invention of the pedal saw, it began to be called the “jigsaw”.
- The famous American company Springbok, which claims that we produced the first hardest puzzle in the world. For those wondering the name of this difficult , the name is “Convergence”
- The world’s largest, currently registered in the Guinness Book of Records, is 5.5 meters long and 2 meters wide. The artist of this with a box weight of 17 kg is the famous graffiti artist Keith Haring’s “Double Retrospect”. Formed by the combination of 32 different paintings.
- The best selling in the world is Van Gogh’s painting, adapted from Terrace Cafe (Terrasse de Cafe).
Quite entertaining. which is an activity, that makes the brain think. Allows you to have a very enjoyable time with your loved ones.
A jigsaw puzzle is a tiling, that requires the assembly of often oddly shaped interlocking and mosaiced pieces. Typically, each individual piece has a portion of a picture; when assembled, they produce a complete picture. Wikipedia
a puzzle has many sides a puzzle has many sides but only some are visible benefits of fasting Chicken benefits Chicken eating Chicken vitamins diets Does chicken have protein? does intermittent fasting work fasting for weight loss fasting meaning Healthiest way to cook Healthiest way to cook the chicken Healthy chicken recipes how big is a 1000 piece puzzle how does intermittent fasting work how do you spell puzzle how long is intermittent fasting How much protein in chicken how to do intermittent fasting how to intermittent fast how to make a puzzle intermittenly intermittent fasting 16 8 intermittent fasting benefits intermittent fasting diet intermittent fasting for women intermittent fasting results intermittent fasting rules intermittent fasting schedule intermittent meaning Is chicken good for yo Is chicken healthy? is fasting healthy is intermittent fasting healthy low calorie food mostly protein pandemic products high in protein Top twenty chicken products high in protein what does fasting do what is a jigsaw puzzle what is fasting what is intermittent fasting why is my skin oily
- Vegetarian Diet -Never lost weight so easily ! 13478
- Fashion Trends – Want to comfortable and stylish 12547
- Keto diet – Did you never try this? So easy! 515895
- Volumetrics Diet – You’ve never lost! 958
- Intermittent fasting – You’ve never lost weight so easy before! 512658